1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork Chops With Peaches (Ww)
We loved these simple-to-make grilled pork chops (original recipe in Sizzle It - a Weight Watchers cookbook) which we served with grilled potatoes. The original recipe used nectarines but I used peaches with wonderful results. If following the WW flex plan this is 5 points (1 pork chop with 2 peach/nectarine halves).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops (I used boneless pork chops, but the original recipe suggests bone-in pork chops that are 3/4 inch th)
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted (see note in description)
- 1Spray the grill racks with Pam and preheat grill to medium high.
- 2Prepare herb rub by mixing together first 6 ingredients (orange zest - pepper) in a small cup or bowl until mixture forms a paste. Rub pork chops with mixture.
- 3Place chops on grill and grill until pork chops are done (160-degrees F if using a meat thermometer) about 5-10 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chops and desired doneness. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile spray the cut sides of the peaches (or nectarines - see note in description) with Pam. Place cut side down on grill, turning until tender and marked with grill lines (4-5 minutes per side -- I put my peach halves on the grill while the pork chops were cooking (after I turned the chops over) so everything was done at the same time.).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Peaches (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.8 mg
- Sodium 394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g