Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was featured in an email this morning from the www.lifescript.com website.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 center-cut boneless pork loin chops, about 1-inch thick
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut into sections (remove all membranes)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat the grill.
- To make the orange relish, combine the orange sections in a mixing bowl with the lemon juice and rosemary and set aside. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up a day or two. The relish should be served at room temperature.)
- Brush the pork chops with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork chops for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, turning only once. (Thin chops will take less time, thicker chops will take more.)
- Place the chops on warmed plates, top with orange relish and serve immediately.