I found this recipe on Yahoo! Health, provided by FoodFit. Their recipes say they are lower in fat, but full of flavor. I made this tonight and it was a hit with my DH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the honey-mustard glaze:.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the honey and Dijon mustard and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3For the grilled pork chops:.
- 4Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- 5Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Place the pork chops on the grill. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- 7Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops With Honey-Mustard Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 214.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 40.2 g