Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on Yahoo! Health, provided by FoodFit. Their recipes say they are lower in fat, but full of flavor. I made this tonight and it was a hit with my DH.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash white pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, center cut, 4 to 6 oz. each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- For the honey-mustard glaze:.
- In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the honey and Dijon mustard and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the grilled pork chops:.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the pork chops on the grill. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.
Yum! The glaze for the chops was very good, if you like a little more of a sweet glaze as I and my kiddos do. It was very simple to put together. I didn't grill my chops, but baked them instead. Only because my husband is away, so I have no one to drag the big ol' grill out! I am positive they would taste better with that great grill taste! Loved this recipe, thanks for posting!