Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on Yahoo! Health, provided by FoodFit. Their recipes say they are lower in fat, but full of flavor. I made this tonight and it was a hit with my DH.
- For the honey-mustard glaze:.
- In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar and sugar over medium heat until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Add the honey and Dijon mustard and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the grilled pork chops:.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the pork chops on the grill. Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze.