Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy grilled pork chops with a lime, garlic, cilantro vinaigrette.
Make and share this Grilled Pork Chops With Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together 1st Four vinaigrette ingredients, slowly add oil whisking constantly. Add cilantro. Set dressing aside.
- Season chops with salt and pepper, brush with oil, grill over med-high heat 5-6 minutes, or until done, turning once.
- Put chops onto serving platter, pour dressing over chops and serve immediately.
Came across this when looking for something other than Shake 'n' Bake to do with the Porkchops I had in my freezer. Effing Awesome! So easy to make, and SO delicious.
I'm gonna reuse the sauce recipe and try it on chicken!
Thanks so much for this simple and awesome recipe!
I had some pork chops I needed to use up and I am so glad I chose your recipe. The pork chops turned out perfectly tender after 5 minutes, but it's the sauce that makes this recipe -- what a fresh taste it had. Absolutely fantastic! We loved how it flavored the pork chops; in fact, it was so good that we drizzled some over the grilled onions we had also made. This sauce would be great on chicken too -- thanks for posting this recipe. I will be using it many times more.