Recipe by SweetChef
Easy grilled pork chops with a lime, garlic, cilantro vinaigrette.
Top Review by evlas1013
Came across this when looking for something other than Shake 'n' Bake to do with the Porkchops I had in my freezer. Effing Awesome! So easy to make, and SO delicious.
I'm gonna reuse the sauce recipe and try it on chicken!
Thanks so much for this simple and awesome recipe!
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together 1st Four vinaigrette ingredients, slowly add oil whisking constantly. Add cilantro. Set dressing aside.
- Season chops with salt and pepper, brush with oil, grill over med-high heat 5-6 minutes, or until done, turning once.
- Put chops onto serving platter, pour dressing over chops and serve immediately.