Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 4 pork bone-in rib chops, 3/4-inch thick
- oil, for grill grates
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 236.59 ml fresh basil, packed
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml coarse salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube of food processor to mince. Stop the machine, add fresh basil and process until chopped. Add lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper and process to make thin wet rub. Spread both sides of pork chops with basil mixture. Let stand 15-30 minute.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grate clean and oil the grate. Grill chops over direct heat, turning once, to medium rare doneness, 5-6 minute per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.