Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Grilled Pork Chops
Top Review by teresas
Delicious! This is so easy to prepare and it has a wonderful fresh flavor...We just loved it...I had very think chops so they took no time at all to cook...This recipe is worthy of serving to company...made it for "What's on the Menu" game...=)
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon gulden's spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon la choy soy sauce
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons pure wesson canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Mix preserves, mustard and soy sauce in small bowl for the glaze. Place 2 tablespoons in small dish for glazing chops and reserve rest for serving with pork.
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Brush lightly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn; spread with 2 tablespoons glaze. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork chops with reserved glaze.