Recipe by Rita~
I used lean chops in effort to keep this low fat. I use a small amout of oil which I use for flavor. Served with brown rice and steamed broccoli. Pork is pretty bland tasting but in this recipe you'll find your taste buds quite happy.
Top Review by Lindrebellava
This was so delicious! I forgot the scallians and ginger but it turned out fabulous! I also baked the pork rather than grilling it, and made a sauce from the marinade by mixing a tsp of cornstarch and tsp of water. A great side to this is thai coconut rice Recipe #63446. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in small bowl.
- Place pork and ingredients except garnish in a storage bag, Cover and Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Heat the marinade in small saucepan over medium heat to simmer.
- Grill pork 12 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with marinade.