Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
A fun and easy recipe for camping or for the back porch. I like the classic green pepper/onion flavor, and chops are always moist. Sauce goes great over mashed potatoes. An easy meal kids will love (well, after they pick off the pepper and onion anyway).
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Slice onion and pepper cross-wise (to make circles). In small bowl, combine soy sauce and soup.
- For each chop, tear off a large square of aluminum foil. Layer onion slice on bottom, then pork chop. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then spoon soup sauce over chop. Top with a green pepper slice.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal, leaving some extra room at top for air circulation.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes.
- Be careful of steam when opening packets to eat.