Recipe by ellie_
Adapted from recipe in newspaper which we really enjoyed with grilled corn-on-the-cob
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Flavorful, spicy and delicious - we really enjoyed these pork chops tonight for dinner. Will definitely make them again. Next time I will reduce the salt a bit - just our preference. Made for PRMR tag, May, 2014.
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 3.69 ml sugar
- 6 pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray (Pam)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large ziplock bag combine dry spices (salt - sugar), shake bag to combine and then add the pork chops. Refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
- Remove chops from fridge , discarding extra spices.
- Prepare grill - medium heat.
- Spray chops with Pam and place on grill; grill until done (20-30 minutes), turning a few times.