Recipe by mommyoffour
We love to grill anything, so I am always on the look out for different grilled recipes. This is one I tweeked to our tastes and we rely on this for chops often. I love the variety of flavors with this one. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 6 pork chops, 1 1/2 inchs thick
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- sweet basil, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In glass dish combine all ingredients except pork chops.
- Add chops; cover and marinade at least 6 hours.
- Remove from marinade and place on grill.
- Cook 24 to 30 minutes or until done, turning and brishing frequently with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade when chops are done.