Recipe by ellie_
I came across this recipe while looking for interesting grilled recipes. Marinating time is included with prep time (6 hours). Recipe source: local newspaper
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients (soy sauce - sesame oil) in a bowl or marinating dish.
- Add pork chops turning to coat well. Refrigerate for at least six hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill chops over high heat for 8-10 minutes per side (or until done), basting with marinade.
- ***To Freeze: place chops and marinade in a freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze. To serve: Thaw overnight in the fridge and then grill as directed.***.