Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My boyfriend (who doesn't cook often) made up this recipe! This is so simple to make and even the typical "lazy boyfriends" can make this.
- 453.59 g pork baby back ribs
- 236.59 ml mama sita's barbecue marinade
- black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
- onion powder
- mccormick basil leaves
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup of Mama Sita's Barbecue Marinade sauce. Sprinkle black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, onion powder, and basil leaves in the bowl. Three shakes for each of the ingredients should be good, but you can adjust it to your liking. Stir the marinade to blend everything together.
- Add the baby back ribs in bowl and flip it around until it's coated with the marinade. Let it sit for a few minutes and then grill. Baste the ribs with the leftover marinade when grilling to keep the ribs moist and flavorful.
I don't usually complain, but I have to ask this. Is this a for real recipe? Not everyone knows what Mama Sita marinade is...nor if it's available in their area. Should be warned it uses a pre-made item . . or at least told what could be used in place. Thanks...and sorry for the negativity. I was hoping for a good marinade recipe and this was the first that popped up.