1/1 Photo of Grilled Pork and Apples
Hey Jude's Note:
This delicious grilled pork is an especially nice dish to do in the fall, when there's an abundance of fresh apples. Prep time doesn't include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in a plastic bag.
- 2In a small bowl, mix apple and lemon juices, sage, brown sugar and onion and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour over meat.
- 4Close bag tightly and turn to coat chops well.
- 5Place in a bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 6Remove chops from marinade and drain well.
- 7Place marinade in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and continue to boil for one full minute.
- 8Grill chops over hot coals for 20 minutes, turning and basting with marinade occasionally.
- 9Core apples but do not peel.
- 10Cut into thick rings.
- 11Brush apples with marinade and place on grill around pork.
- 12Continue grilling pork and apples until pork is done as desired and apples are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 13Remove from grill and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 73.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 23.0 g