1/1 Photo of Grilled Polenta Veggie Sandwich
:P from culinary chase (food blog)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick skillet over medium heat warm 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the eggplant and saute until very soft (8 minutes).
- 2Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl (keep warm).
- 3In the same pan add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the bell pepper, zucchini and sun dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- 4Warm a grill pan over medium heat and brush with remaining olive oil and add the polenta slices. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve the eggplant mixture in between two slices of grilled polenta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Polenta Veggie Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: