Recipe by GinnyP
Take 2 frozen orange juice cans, empty, wash and dry. These will be used to mold the polenta into tube shapes that you can then cut into rounds.
Top Review by Sharon123
This was so simple to make and tasted so good! Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside! I served 10 Minute Szechuan Chicken over the rounds for a gourmet looking dish! Thanks so much!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the salt and in a steady stream, add the cornmeal, stirring vigorously.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes, until the polenta is smooth and leaves the side of the pan.
- Transfer the hot polenta into a clean empty orange juice cans.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until firm.
- Open the end of the cans with a can opener and shake polenta out or push it out.
- Cut into 1/2" slices.
- Grill or saute polenta rounds in olive oil or butter.