- 510.29 g store bought prepared polenta, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g roasted red peppers, drained
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, pitted
- 29.58 ml capers
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley
- 0 red onion
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush polenta slices with oil. Grill 2-3 mintues on each side to score the "crackers" and warm them.
- Place peppers, olives, capers, parsley, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse to chop salsa.
- Top polenta with spoonfuls of salsa and serve.