- 18 ounces store bought prepared polenta, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 16 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush polenta slices with oil. Grill 2-3 mintues on each side to score the "crackers" and warm them.
- Place peppers, olives, capers, parsley, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse to chop salsa.
- Top polenta with spoonfuls of salsa and serve.