Recipe by crafty chef
Hmmm, a pizza twist on a quesadilla or a quesadilla twist on a pizza? Either way, they're yummy!
Top Review by ARathkamp
We make these on busy weeknights on the Foreman Grill. Quick, easy, and delicious. We use a variety of toppings and each person can create their own. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) mozzarella cheese or 1 (16 ounce) monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spread butter over one side of a tortilla and place it butter side down in the skillet.
- Spoon a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half the tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the sauce, then top with a few slices of pepperoni.
- Fold the clean half of the tortilla over the filling and cook until golden on each side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.