1/2 Photos of Grilled Pizza Wraps
crafty chef's Note:
Hmmm, a pizza twist on a quesadilla or a quesadilla twist on a pizza? Either way, they're yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2Spread butter over one side of a tortilla and place it butter side down in the skillet.
- 3Spoon a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half the tortilla.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the sauce, then top with a few slices of pepperoni.
- 5Fold the clean half of the tortilla over the filling and cook until golden on each side.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pizza Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 1087.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g