Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking for 2 magazine. From someone named Stacie Simpson of Texas. Post here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped smoked kielbasa or 2 tablespoons Polish sausage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 4 slices white bread
- 1⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- In a small microwave-safe bowl; combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and microwave on high until heated through. Spread two slices of bread with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining bread.
- Butter outsides of sandwiches. Cook in a preheated sandwich maker according to manufacturers directions until golden brown and cheese is melted.