1/1 Photo of Grilled Pizza Sandwich
Charlotte J's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each sandwich butter outside of bread.
- 2Lay in pan, butter side down.
- 3On top of bread, spread pizza sauce, 1 ounce of mozzarella cheese, thin pepperoni slices and more pizza sauce.
- 4Add another slice of bread, buttered side up.
- 5Cook until brown on both sides and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 636.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g