1/1 Photo of Grilled Pizza Dough
24 hrs 15 mins
We are very big fans of pizza in my household. If you have read my blog you have also probably come to the conclusion that I am a very big fan of grilling as well. The first time I heard about grilled pizza was a few years ago. I was absolutely fascinated by the concept of putting raw dough on a grill and making a pizza. Recently I found a dough recipe that I like very much from 101 cookbooks. The dough works extremely well you just have to play around with your grill setup and fire control to make this work flawlessly.
My Private Note
Pizza C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease.
- 2Stir together flour, salt and yeast in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer. Whisk to combine.
- 3Add in the water and oil and mix to combine.
- 4Run with a dough hook on medium speed or take out and knead on the counter for 5-7 minutes until the dough is elastic and springy. It will still be slightly tacky but should not stick to your hands.
- 5Divide into six even pieces.
- 6Place on prepared tray. spray with just a touch of oil and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest in the refrigerator overnight. Now you are ready to start using this dough.
- 7Original recipe with photo tutorial can be found here: http://sourdoughusa.com/?p=1248.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g