In response to a recipe request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to low.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Arrange onion slices in shallow dish and cover with oil mixture.
- 4Let sit for 15 minutes.
- 5Place onuons on grill and cook until tender,about 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Spread pesto on pita breads,separate onions into rings,cover pesto.
- 8Top with cheese.
- 9Cook over indirect heat until cheese melts.
- 10about 5 minutes.
- 11Cut into quarters to serve.
- 12Can substitute zucchini or mushrooms for onions,regular pesto,and cheese from goat to gorgonzola-- be creative!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 431.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto