Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great recipe from The Coastal Living Cookbook.
Make and share this Grilled Pineapple With Vanilla Cinnamon Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Peel pineapple, remove and discard pineapple core. Cut pineapple into halves lengthwise.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger and rub evenly over pineapple.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place pineapple on grill. Grill, covered with lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill, cut into 1/4 inch slices. Serve with vanilla cinnamon ice cream.
- Ice cream:.
- Stir together all ingredients. Freeze 1 hour.
well, I just got my first grill and thought that this would be great to break it in.. unfortunally i think my pineapple was too ripe, it fell apart on the grill :( I did however manage to salvage some of it and it was great. and the Vanilla Cinnamon Ice Cream is to die for! ill try this again but with a pineapple that is more firm. thanks for posting! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag