Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
WOW, does this grilled dessert sound good! The whipped cream with the coconut cream, allspice, and coconut liqueur just takes this dessert over the top! What a way to impress your guests with this simple grilled dessert. Why not push the envelope and add a little chopped macadamia nuts to the top. YUM!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 small pineapple, cored and cut into six slices
- Whip the cream and liqueur to make stiff peaks. Fold in the coconut cream, cover and chill until required.
- Melt the butter and stir in the allspice. Brush the mixture all over the pineapple slices. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Arrange the pineapple on the rack and cook for about two minutes on each side, or until slightly charred and heated through. Serve immediately with the coconut cream.