1/1 Photo of Grilled Pineapple With Basil
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
Nice as dessert or as a breakfast/lunch dish. Make sure that the pineapple is ripe. Best eaten warm, but can also be served cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the pineapple and cut it lengthwise in slices of circa 1 cm.
- 2Grill the slices until golden brown.
- 3Whip the mascarpone with the honey and lemon juice.
- 4Cut the basil into thin ribbons and mix with the icing sugar.
- 5DIstribute the pineapple over four plates, and garnish with the mascarpone mixture and the sugar/basil mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple With Basil
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: