This is put together with a couple of my recipes.The grilled pineapples Tequila Orange Glazed Grilled Pineapple I had left over so I reheated it in a pan on the stove top. This is for 8 serving but go ahead and make it for a crowd. Fattening but YUMMY! This is served on top of a hot slice of pineapple. So it's warm, cold, sweet, crunchy, and creamy good! Or you can chop the grilled pineapple and place it on top.
Grilled Pineapple ingredients
- 1 large pineapple, peeled,cored and cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 3⁄4 cup tequila
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 scoops toffee ice cream (or your choice)
- 1 cup candied walnuts (Candied Walnuts or store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce (Caramel Sauce or store bought)
- 8 cherries
- Grilled pineapple--.
- Mix tequila, marmalade, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and mint together heat till sugar is dissolved.
- Preheat Grill.
- Place pineapple on grill.
- Baste with tequila mixture while grilling.
- Turn occasionally.
- Grill about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Starting with the first ingredient place in each bowl follow by each ingredient till you have a beautiful sundae!