1/1 Photo of Grilled Pineapple Topped With Ice Cream and Candied Walnuts
This is put together with a couple of my recipes.The grilled pineapples Tequila Orange Glazed Grilled Pineapple I had left over so I reheated it in a pan on the stove top. This is for 8 serving but go ahead and make it for a crowd. Fattening but YUMMY! This is served on top of a hot slice of pineapple. So it's warm, cold, sweet, crunchy, and creamy good! Or you can chop the grilled pineapple and place it on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Grilled Pineapple ingredients
- 1 large pineapple, peeled,cored and cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Grilled pineapple--.
- 2Mix tequila, marmalade, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and mint together heat till sugar is dissolved.
- 3Preheat Grill.
- 4Place pineapple on grill.
- 5Baste with tequila mixture while grilling.
- 6Turn occasionally.
- 7Grill about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- 10Starting with the first ingredient place in each bowl follow by each ingredient till you have a beautiful sundae!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple Topped With Ice Cream and Candied Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
toffee ice cream