Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
These are easy, sweet and tangy.
Make and share this Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 566.99 g can pineapple slices, in juice
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml Italian dressing
- 59.14 ml pineapple juice
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice for marinade.
- Combine all marinade ingredients; use 2/3 cup to marinate pork, and reserve the rest for basting.
- Let meat marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill pork chops on medium heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- Grill pineapple for a total of 5 minutes.
- Baste both pork and pineapple with reserved marinade.
- Place one or two pineapple slices on each pork chop.
Delicious! Made this for hubby and me for Labor Day, along with baked potatoes and sauteed zucchini with cheese. I used boneless pork chops and they turned out very tender. The flavors went wonderfully together. Thanks for the tasty recipe!
This was very tasty. We loved the pineapple. Thanks for posting.
Amazing and very simple to make too. My husband who doesn't like pork chop actually really liked them. Thank you for posting.