Recipe by Kaarin
These are easy, sweet and tangy.
Top Review by AustinsAm
Delicious! Made this for hubby and me for Labor Day, along with baked potatoes and sauteed zucchini with cheese. I used boneless pork chops and they turned out very tender. The flavors went wonderfully together. Thanks for the tasty recipe!
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, in juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice for marinade.
- Combine all marinade ingredients; use 2/3 cup to marinate pork, and reserve the rest for basting.
- Let meat marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill pork chops on medium heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- Grill pineapple for a total of 5 minutes.
- Baste both pork and pineapple with reserved marinade.
- Place one or two pineapple slices on each pork chop.