1/2 Photos of Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
These are easy, sweet and tangy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, in juice
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice for marinade.
- 2Combine all marinade ingredients; use 2/3 cup to marinate pork, and reserve the rest for basting.
- 3Let meat marinate for at least 3 hours.
- 4Grill pork chops on medium heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- 5Grill pineapple for a total of 5 minutes.
- 6Baste both pork and pineapple with reserved marinade.
- 7Place one or two pineapple slices on each pork chop.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.1
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 817.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 42.8 g