These are easy, sweet and tangy.
Make and share this Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice for marinade.
- Combine all marinade ingredients; use 2/3 cup to marinate pork, and reserve the rest for basting.
- Let meat marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill pork chops on medium heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- Grill pineapple for a total of 5 minutes.
- Baste both pork and pineapple with reserved marinade.
- Place one or two pineapple slices on each pork chop.