From Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Grilled Pineapple Kebabs With Tequila-Brown Sugar Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Stir first 4 ingredients in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Thread pineapple pieces onto 6 skewers, dividing equally.
- Prepare bbq and oil the rack (medium heat – make sure bbq is thoroughly cleaned from previous use).
- Grill pineapple until brown, basting with tequila mixture and turning occasionally, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove pineapple from skewers; serve hot or warm.