1/1 Photo of Grilled Pineapple Kebabs With Tequila-Brown Sugar Glaze
From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first 4 ingredients in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- 2Thread pineapple pieces onto 6 skewers, dividing equally.
- 3Prepare bbq and oil the rack (medium heat – make sure bbq is thoroughly cleaned from previous use).
- 4Grill pineapple until brown, basting with tequila mixture and turning occasionally, about 10 minutes total.
- 5Remove pineapple from skewers; serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple Kebabs With Tequila-Brown Sugar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: