Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious grilled dessert. Very tasty served over vanilla ice cream.
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place Pineapple in a plastic bag.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon and cloves.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Heat Grill to medium high.
- Place pineapple down on rack and cook until nicely brown on all sides, turning every 3 minutes and watching carefully not to burn.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice-cream and remaining marinade drizzled overtop.