1/4 Photos of Grilled Pineapple
Dine & Dish's Note:
My husband loves pineapple, any way you make it. This is one of his new favorite ways to have it when we are cooking outside!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pineapple by removing the tops and the skin.
- 2Cut pineapple crosswise into six 3/4-inch-thick slices, remove the core.
- 3Stir together melted butter, brown sugar and curry powder.
- 4Grill pineapple slices on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes or till heated through, turning once and brushing once or twice with butter mixture.
- 5Combine yogurt and coconut. To serve, cut pineapple slices in half. Serve warm with yogurt.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt