My husband loves pineapple, any way you make it. This is one of his new favorite ways to have it when we are cooking outside!
- Prepare pineapple by removing the tops and the skin.
- Cut pineapple crosswise into six 3/4-inch-thick slices, remove the core.
- Stir together melted butter, brown sugar and curry powder.
- Grill pineapple slices on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes or till heated through, turning once and brushing once or twice with butter mixture.
- Combine yogurt and coconut. To serve, cut pineapple slices in half. Serve warm with yogurt.