Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great variation of the classic grilled cheese sandwich. It also goes well with tomato soup.
- 3⁄4 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento, well drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 pieces white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix the cheese, mayonnaise, and pimentos.
- Divide the mix and spread onto two of the bread slices.
- Top with the bacon and add the other bread slices.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the sandwiches and lightly brown on both sides.
- Serve warm.
I love pimentos never thought to have them in a sandwich! Fantastic, My BLT shall never be with out them again. Thanks for sharing
Easy & quick. Thanks Chuck!