1/1 Photo of Grilled Pesto Stuffed Chicken Thighs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill.
- 2Loosen skin from thighs to form a pocket; stuff with pesto.
- 3Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, mash garlic with 1/8 teaspoon salt to form a paste; stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil and brush on bread slices.
- 6Toast bread on grill.
- 7Serve chicken on bread, garlic side up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pesto Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.1
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 238.8 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: