I've also made this by putting the shrimp on a grilling pan and cooking the shrimp and veggies that way, its just not as good as the skewers are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook penne according to pkg. directions; drain and place in serving bowl or dish.
- 2Meanwhile, heat grill.
- 3In large bowl, combine shrimp, zucchini, tomatoes and 1/4 cups of the pesto; stir gently to coat well.
- 4Thread shrimp, zucchini and tomatoes onto skewers.
- 5When grill is heated, place skewers on grill over medium heat.
- 6Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque, and vegetables are crisp tender, turning once.
- 7Remove shrimp and vegetables from skewers; add to penne.
- 8Add remaining 1/4 cup pesto, toss gently to mix.
- 9Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pesto Shrimp With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: