Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've also made this by putting the shrimp on a grilling pan and cooking the shrimp and veggies that way, its just not as good as the skewers are.
- Cook penne according to pkg. directions; drain and place in serving bowl or dish.
- Meanwhile, heat grill.
- In large bowl, combine shrimp, zucchini, tomatoes and 1/4 cups of the pesto; stir gently to coat well.
- Thread shrimp, zucchini and tomatoes onto skewers.
- When grill is heated, place skewers on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque, and vegetables are crisp tender, turning once.
- Remove shrimp and vegetables from skewers; add to penne.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup pesto, toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
There are only 2 steps. How to cook the shrimp and veggies is missing. UPDATE: mommyof4 has fixed her recipe