1/1 Photo of Grilled Pesto Red Bell Peppers
this is one of those things that you can make and all your friends will say WOW
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut peppers in half lengthways Scrape out and discard the cores and seeds. Drizzle olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add a few slivers of garlic into the cavity of each pepper.
- 2Preheat the grill to 375°F/200°C or medium high heat.
- 3Place the peppers on the grill, cavity side up, until charred (approximately 3 minutes).
- 4Add a spoonful of pesto into each of the peppers and slices of Boccocini cheese.
- 5Continue to cook peppers until cheese is melted (approximately 3 minutes).
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pesto Red Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: