Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
this is one of those things that you can make and all your friends will say WOW
Make and share this Grilled Pesto Red Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cut peppers in half lengthways Scrape out and discard the cores and seeds. Drizzle olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add a few slivers of garlic into the cavity of each pepper.
- Preheat the grill to 375°F/200°C or medium high heat.
- Place the peppers on the grill, cavity side up, until charred (approximately 3 minutes).
- Add a spoonful of pesto into each of the peppers and slices of Boccocini cheese.
- Continue to cook peppers until cheese is melted (approximately 3 minutes).
Yum, great preparation for peppers! The red peppers become soft and flavorful with the char lines, and the pesto/cheese topping is delicious. The slivers of garlic became sweet and mellow, softened by the grill time. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '12