Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I clipped this from the back of my bacon package. It sounds like it would be a great side with grilled chicken, fish or steak. I can't wait until it stops raining so I can fire up the grill!
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 8 slices thick bacon, cut in half
- Spray 4 8x12 inch pieces of heavy duty foil with non-stick spray. In center of foil layer 1/4 of each ingredient in order listed.
- Heat grill to medium. Wrap packets securely, doubling the seals. Leave room for expansion.
- Grill 25-30 minutes turning once.