- 4 red peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 8 bite-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peppers in half lengthways.
- Scrape out and discard the cores and seeds.
- Drizzle olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add a few slivers of garlic into the cavity of each pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Place the peppers on the grill, cavity side up, until charred.
- Add a spoonful of pesto into each of the peppers and slices of Boccocini cheese.
- Continue to cook peppers until cheese is melted.