Recipe by ccoates67
Good things come in small packages... and this main dish is no exception!
Top Review by rah2raa
Loved this! The flavor was so good. I have made these twice so far. The first time I used a packet of dry pesto and mixed it up as directed on the packet. Last weekend I used the jarred pesto. They were both great. This is so easy to throw together - this will definately be in my rotation this summer for grilling out!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 roma tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Place 1 chicken breast half, 2 sliced tomatoes and 1 sliced zucchini on one side of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Spoon 2 tablespoons pesto over chicken mixture on each sheet.
- Fold foil over chicken and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of packet; fold back foil.