Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a tasty recipe but unsuitable to freeze, also best made close to serving.
- 40 cm loaf crusty Italian bread, ciabatta
- 60 ml olive oil
- 60 ml basil pesto, ready made
- 60 ml sun-dried tomato pesto, ready made
- Cut bread diagonally into 12 slices.
- Brush slices with oil.
- Add bread to griddle pan and lightly toast on both sides.
- Top half the slices with basil pesto and half with tomato pesto and serve.
I made these at a friends at lunch today using my home made pesto and a commercial sundried tomato pesto. Everyone really enjoyed these simple to make, yummy toasts. Thanks Kate for posting.