Recipe by teresas
This is out of my cookbook called Low-Crab Magic..it's great served with grilled vegetables...prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Annacia
I made this amazing recipe last evening and am already planing another appearance. Super health properties and simply marvelous taste. Love, love! the cinnamon. I wouldn't change a single thing (and that's saying something for me). Very high on the healthy list with taste that will bring you back time and again. Also, super simple marinating and quick grill time make this something that would be perfect for get together for a bigger crowd .
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice lemon; combine juice with oil, cinnamon, salt, pepper and turmeric in large heavy-duty resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Gently kneed ingredients in bag to mix thoroughly; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and gently shake to remove excess.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.