Recipe by Crazycook in PA
If you like veal chops that will wake up your taste buds with the great flavors of a lot of your favorite herbs, then you will love this recipe! I cook the veal chops on my charcoal grill over indirect heat so they don't have a tendency to dry out. With a baked potato and a nice green salad, this will definitely impress your guests!
Top Review by jacki2me
I love to cook, and do so very well, but this was a disaster. Since I had not made this before, I followed the recipe to the tee. The rub when grilled tasted just like chili powder! No veal flavor at all. Not a keeper in my book, sorry.
- 4 veal chops, about 1-1/2 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush veal chops with oil and rub with garlic.
- Stir together the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl. Rub on the chops. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- On your charcoal grill over hot coals, place chops over to one side of the grill and grill for a total of approximately 45 minutes, turning once. Cook until meat thermometer reaches the temperature of 170 degrees.