Recipe by carmenskitchen
Found in Cooking Light these turned out so good! They were warm and creamy and looked really pretty.
Top Review by Siren Chef
We've been making these nearly weekly since the May edition of Cooking Light and they are a huge hit! They look so impressive with guests - just beautiful, especially with the stems still on! I don't use sage and instead use extra green onion and stir the cilantro right into the cheese. We sprinkle paprika on top just for addded prettiness :)
- 1⁄2 cup soft fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl, stirring well.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of mixture into each pepper half.
- Place pepper halves, cheese side up, on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill peppers 5 minutes or until bottoms are charred and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Carefully place peppers on serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro.