1/1 Photo of Grilled Pepper Poppers With Goat Cheese
Found in Cooking Light these turned out so good! They were warm and creamy and looked really pretty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl, stirring well.
- 3Spoon about 2 teaspoons of mixture into each pepper half.
- 4Place pepper halves, cheese side up, on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- 5Grill peppers 5 minutes or until bottoms are charred and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- 6Carefully place peppers on serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pepper Poppers With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soft fresh goat cheese
fat free cream cheese