- 3 lbs ground chuck
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, sliced
- 7 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for cooking on high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in bowl.
- Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal bundles.
- Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle (about the size of a thick butter pat). Form bundles into patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove burgers from grill; top with more pepper jack cheese.
- Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.