1/2 Photos of Grilled Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers
A thick, spicy, moist burger with attitude. Need I say more?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for cooking on high heat.
- 2Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in bowl.
- 3Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal bundles.
- 4Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle (about the size of a thick butter pat). Form bundles into patties.
- 5Brush grill grate with oil.
- 6Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- 7Remove burgers from grill; top with more pepper jack cheese.
- 8Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.4
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 530.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 49.8 g