A thick, spicy, moist burger with attitude. Need I say more?
Make and share this Grilled Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill for cooking on high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in bowl.
- Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal bundles.
- Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle (about the size of a thick butter pat). Form bundles into patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove burgers from grill; top with more pepper jack cheese.
- Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.