1/2 Photos of Grilled Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers
A thick, spicy, moist burger with attitude. Need I say more?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for cooking on high heat.
- 2Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in bowl.
- 3Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal bundles.
- 4Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle (about the size of a thick butter pat). Form bundles into patties.
- 5Brush grill grate with oil.
- 6Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- 7Remove burgers from grill; top with more pepper jack cheese.
- 8Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pepper Jack Jalapeno Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.4
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 530.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 49.8 g