- 2 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1 sweet pepper, half green & half red, cut in strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup salsa (we like hot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one tortilla on hot grill, sprinkle with half the cheese, cover with pepper strips, green onion and jalepeno pepper. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over all, cover with second tortilla. Close grill and grill for about 6 minutes or until cheese is melted; remove to plate and cut into 4 triangles.
- Serve hot with salsa.