In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- 2Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- 3Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey mustard.
- 4Top 4 slices equally with pears, arugula and cheese.
- 5Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- 6Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using a skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pear and Swiss Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: