Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
Make and share this Grilled Pear and Swiss Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slice multigrain bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml honey mustard
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml arugula or 236.59 ml spinach leaves
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey mustard.
- Top 4 slices equally with pears, arugula and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using a skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.