Recipe by kkneeter
A friend of mine gave this to me, I have no clue if it is one of her own or not, but I love it, and it is great for those of us who are watching what we eat. :)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, about 4 breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium. In small bowl stir together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and red pepper.
- Place chicken breasts on grill rack. Brush with half the peanut butter mixture. Grill for 6 minutes; turn and brush the remaining sauce. Grill 6 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle (170°F).