Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A friend of mine gave this to me, I have no clue if it is one of her own or not, but I love it, and it is great for those of us who are watching what we eat. :)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, about 4 breasts
- Preheat grill to medium. In small bowl stir together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and red pepper.
- Place chicken breasts on grill rack. Brush with half the peanut butter mixture. Grill for 6 minutes; turn and brush the remaining sauce. Grill 6 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle (170°F).
This is such an easy and quick healthy recipe. We usually bake the chicken and it always turns out very succulent and yummy.
EAsy, fast, delicious and healthful....and my house smelled great for 2 days. Will make again for sure.